Cisco 1800 Series integrated services routers are the next evolution of the award-winning Cisco 1700 Series modular access routers. The Cisco 1800 series is designed for secure data connectivity and provides significant additional value compared to prior generations of Cisco 1700 Series routers by offering more than a fivefold performance increase and available integrated hardware-based encryption enabled by an optional Cisco IOS® Software security image. The Cisco 1800 series dramatically increases interface card slot performance and density over the Cisco 1700 Series while maintaining support for more than 30 existing WAN interface cards (WICs) and multiflex trunk cards (voice/WICs [VWICs]-for data only on the Cisco 1841 router).
The Cisco 1800 series routers features secure, fast, and high-quality delivery of multiple, concurrent services for small-to-medium-sized businesses and small enterprise branch offices. It offers available embedded hardware-based encryption enabled by an optional Cisco IOS Software security image; further enhancement of VPN performance with an optional VPN acceleration module; an intrusion prevention system (IPS) and firewall functions; interfaces for a wide range of connectivity requirements, including support for optional integrated switch ports; plus sufficient performance and slot density for future network expansion and advanced applications as well as an integrated real-time clock.
Routermall is your premier online reseller of quality Used Cisco 1800 Series Routers. All our gear is cleaned, fully tested by manufacturer certified technicians and covered by our industry leading 1-year end-user warranty. Nearly all the gear you see on our site is in stock and ready to ship or in bound to us within 24 hours. Our goal is to offer high quality alternatives to new, with pricing as low as 50%-90% off retail list.
1800 Series Router from Routermall
High quality alternatives to new, with pricing as low as 50%-90% off retail list
Your organization can reduce cost with a single system that securely delivers multiple, concurrent services including data, security, unified communications and wireless.
Check the Routermall.com inventory of cleaned gear, fully tested by OEM certified technicians and covered by our one-year end-user warranty. If you have questions, please contact us about the 1800 Series or other used Cisco routers—including the 2800 Series router—available at significant savings, all in excellent condition and typically available for same-day shipping.
1800 Series router features:
- Built-in hardware-based encryption enabled by optional Cisco IOS® Software security image
- 5-fold or greater increase in card-slot performance and density over the 1700 Series
- Support for more than 30 existing WAN interface cards (WICs) and multi-flex trunk cards
- Optional VPN acceleration module for further enhancement of VPN performance
- Intrusion prevention system (IPS) and firewall functions
- Accepts broad range of connectivity requirements (including optional integrated switch ports)
- Sufficient performance and slot density for future network expansion/advanced applications
- Integrated real-time clock
The award-winning Cisco 1800 Series provides integrated services routing that provides flexibility and complete functionality for secure, fast and high-quality Internet and intranet. Every 1800 Series router
offers up to two built-in routed ports. Let us know if you would like help selecting the right router for your application, or place your order now. Buying pre-owned from Routermall.com is secure, fast and easy.
1800 Series fixed platform models
- 1801, 1802, 1803, 1811, 1812
- multiple options in WAN interface
- speeds up to broadband
- 8 Mbps built-in switch ports
- VPN (virtual private network) tunnels (up to 50)
- wireless LAN support
1800 Series modular platform models:
- 1841 - offering interface options, up to T1E1 speeds, Mbps built-in switch ports (up to 4), VPN tunnels (up to 800), wireless LAN support
- 1861 - modular platform built on fixed base with a wide range of Wide Area Network interface options and integrated or remote site call processing, voice messaging/auto attendant, LAN switching expandable to PoE , and onboard voice ports/key system connections